TangledInTheWeb.com follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC. § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). As such, we will respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DMCA.
If you believe your copyrighted material is being infringed on our Website, please contact us immediately. The address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
In order for us to respond, you must provide us notice in a form that substantively complies with the safe harbor provisions of the DMCA. Your notice of claimed infringement must be a written notice and include ALL of the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work(s) or material(s) claimed to be infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that the copyright owner seeks to have removed or access to which disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material and verify its existence;
4. Contact information of the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
5. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notification is accurate, and that the notifying party is the copyright owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you do not provide a written notice that meets these elements, we are not required by law to honor your request.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
It is TangledInTheWeb.com’s policy:
1. to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
2. to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
3. that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that TangledInTheWeb.com will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent:
If the content provider, member or user believes that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, the content provider, member or user must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
3. A statement that the content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
4. Content provider’s, member’s or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located, or if the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which TangledInTheWeb.com is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, TangledInTheWeb.com may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at TangledInTheWeb.com’s discretion.
Please contact the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement for TangledInTheWeb.com at:
Attn: Copyright Agent
423 NW 1821ST RD
KINGSVILLE, MO 64061-9165
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA